|Education||Kazan State University named after Ulyanov-Lenin, Department of Computational Mathematics and cybernetics,
major "economical cybernetics",
qualification of economist-mathematician, 1985.
PhD in Economics, 2010
- Certificate of recognition. Developing of teaching and scientific skills in the fields of scientific researches, economical analyses and competitiveness at the "Transition Management", 132 hours study programme at Justus-Liebig Giessen University, Germany. December 2015.
- Certificate of recognition. Developing of teaching and scientific skills in the fields of scientific researches, economical analyses and competitiveness at the "Transition Management", 132 hours study programme at Justus-Liebig Giessen University, Germany. December 2013.
- Consolidating.momentum Knowledge on Project Evaluation through eLearning: The European Union Approach ", ETF COREP" (Turin, Italy) 2004
- Training "Project Management", Deutsche Management Academy Niedersachsen, (Celle, Germany) 2001
- Scientific training in Justus-Liebig Giessen University (Giessen, Germany). 2000
- A Summer School in Economics. The course is pre-arranged by Justus-Liebig Giessen University (Giessen, Germany).
- Federal Commission on the Securities Market, Moscow, Certificate № AA 013485 28/10/1999.
- Layered banking technology and systems. ALPINA Certificate 05129546 01.12.1998
- Training "Corporate Finance", Granada University, (Spain, Granada) 1996
- A Course at Autumn School ' 94 "Economics of the Marketing". The course is the pre-arranged by the Economic Development Institute of the World Bank at collaboration with the International Monetary Fund Institute, USA, Washington D.C. 1994
- Completion of the Business Management Certificate Program in Bernard M. Baruch College of the City University of New York, USA. 1993
|Work experience||Pedagogical experience: 31 years. |
"Financial Management", "Corporate finance", "Strategy of financial Manager", "Enterprise financial mechanism", "Business Finance", "International Finance", "International financial managers" "Macroeconomics-1", "Macroeconomics 2".
Lecturer of MBA programme in the Higher School of Business KFU
Work experience in organizations and enterprises:
- 2008 – 2013. Consultant on Innovation Project Management (economics expert) "AK BARS KAPITAL"
- 12.1999 - 06.2004 financial manager, CJSC "MetroTelKazan"
- 01.1999-11.1999 deputy Director, controller in OJSC "Neftekhiminvest"
- 01.1998-12.1998 deputy Director of OOO Financial Company "Investkom"
- 06.1994-12.1997 Head of the Economic Analysis Department in OJSC "Central Depositary of RT"
|Participation in trainings and seminars|
- Evaluation of E-Learning, ETF COREP Tourin, Italy. Certificate 0900011 2000
- "Project Management" certificate DMAN, Celle, Germany 00564 18.11.2001
- Justus-Liebig Giessen University, Germany Sep.-OCT 2000
- Justus-Liebig Giessen University, Germany May-June 1999
- The Economic development Institute attach for World Bank and International Monetary Fund, Washington DC, USA No. II 001523 Oct.-DEC 1994
- Baruch College, City University of New York, New York, USA XO 001593 Sep.-December. 1993.
English - Fluent
|Contacts||+ 7 9173919336, email@example.com|