MBA FOR EXTRACTIVE INDUSTRIES
MISSION OF THE PROGRAMME
Training a new generation of managers with the skills of effective management for extractive industries
and adapted to modern conditions of business environment.
Managers with high potential career and managerial experience in companies of extractive industries,
aiming to occupy top managerial positions.
- The St. Petersburg international Management Institute (IMISP, St. Petersburg)
Block "Processes and projects"
Block "Finance and Economics"
Block "Strategic skills"
Visit the extractive industry
DURATION OF TRAINING
FORM AND TRAINING SCHEDULE
12 in-person training modules in the Higher School of Business KFU, 1 in-person training module in IMISP, 1
outbound module at the extractive industry enterprises
THE DURATION OF THE MODULE
5 days (Mon - Fri)
08.00 – 17.00
- Diploma of Kazan (Volga region) Federal University on awarding MBA Degree
- Diploma of the St. Petersburg International Institute of Management on awarding MBA
- Students who successfully complete MBA programmes at Higher School of Business KFU are eligible to receive the AMBA Certificate, adding extra value to the Kazan Federal University Diploma.
Documents required for admission
- application for admission;
- diploma of higher education;
- copy of passport;
- CV (Employment history);
- 2 photos 3*4;
- contract on training.