- Higher professional degree in business management;
- Logically following the MBA degree in business education;
- The development of professional, personal qualities of leadership and research;
- The possibility of parallel protection of PhD or Doctoral thesis at the Dissertation
Council of RANEPA
MISSION OF THE PROGRAMME
Training successful business leaders for continuous improvement in the professional,
intellectual and cultural sense, and capable for independent research, development and
introduction of new ideas and management solutions into practice in the global business
environment, creating a socially responsible company in the name of prosperity of their
- Graduate School of Corporate Management (GSCM) (Russian Presidential Academy of
National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA)
- Nodal current problems of business in modern conditions;
- The methodology of economic analysis in applied research;
- Technology Management;
- Elective courses, workshops, problem seminars and round-table discussion.
DURATION OF TRAINING
FORM AND TRAINING SCHEDULE
Part-time, 10 in- person training modules (basic training takes place at the Graduate
Higher School of Business KFU, 2 in-person modules at GSCM)
Business owners, top managers, senior specialists of enterprises of all forms of ownership
A trainee must:
- be an established businessman, really proven himself as a leader or as a business analyst, consultant;
- have higher professional education and professional experience not less than 7 years.
Preference is given to applicants who have an MBA or a PhD degree in Economics.
Documents required for admission
- application for admission;
- motivational essay;
- resume or curriculum vitae;
- a letter of recommendation from a person who is able to evaluate the scientific and professional capacity of the applicant;
- notarized copies of diplomas certifying the applicant's level of education, degrees and titles;
- four photos 3x4.