MBA FOR EXTRACTIVE INDUSTRIES
MISSION OF THE PROGRAMME
Training a new generation of managers with the skills of effective management for extractive industries
and adapted to modern conditions of business environment.
Managers with high potential career and managerial experience in companies of extractive industries,
aiming to occupy top managerial positions.
Strategic Skills Module
Processes and Projects module
Human Capital Management module
Economics and Finance Module
Doctor of Sciences, Economics Dean of Higher School of Business
DURATION OF STUDY
STUDY FORM AND SCHEDULE
13 studying modules, 1 certification module
TIME OF CLASSES
5 Days (Mon-Fri)
- Diploma of Kazan (Volga region) Federal University on MBA degree
- Certificate of the International Association of MBA (Association of MBAs, United Kingdom)
- Higher education;
- Management experience (minimum of 3 years);
- Motivation to study in the programme
THE PROCEEDING PROCEDURE INCLUDES
- Management test
- Motivational Letter
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION
- Diploma in Higher Education
- Employment record;
- 2 Photographs 3 * 4;
- The learning contract.
640 000 RUB.
START OF THE PROGRAMME