On July 5, 2019, MBA-20 diplomas were awarded at the Imperial Hall of Kazan Federal University. The 20th anniversary graduation of the MBA is composed of 81 Masters of business administration – managers of different sectors of the economy: electricity, petrochemical industry, finance, construction, agriculture, services, IT, trade, etc. The MBA program trained students of the following companies: OAO Grid Company, OOO TagraS-Holding, AO Tatenergo, PAO Tatneft, AO Ak Bars Holding Company, OOO Managing company KER-Holding, OOO Kastamonu Integrated Wood Industry (Special Economic Zone Alabuga), OOO Aviasercixe, AO PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit, Kazan Federal University, Executive Committee of Kazan, State Budgetary Foundation Tatar State Academic Theater named after G. Kamal, ANO Voleyball clum Zenit etc.
The ceremony was opened by the rector of KFU, Professor Ilshat Gafurov, who pointed out the special importance of the MBA program in the development of the economy of the Republic of Tatarstan.
Members of the Final Attestation Commission were present at the awarding of diplomas of Masters of business administration:
- Valery Sorokin – General Director of AO Svyazinvestneftekhim , Chairman of the Board of Directors of AK BARS Bank, Chairman of the International Advisory Board of the Higher School of Business
- Marat Galeev - Chairman of the Committee of the State Council of the Republic of Tatarstan on economy, investment and entrepreneurship
- Ilyas Nuriev - General Director of the Group of companies Nurievy's Clinic
As well as corporate partners of the Higher School of Business KFU:
- Lenar Nazipov - General Director, Chairman of the Board of OOO TagraS-Holding,
- Natalia Nazarova - Deputy General Director for Economics of OAO Grid Company.
All those present congratulated the graduates and noted the high level of training in the MBA program.
In her speech, the Dean of Higher School of Business, doctor of Economics Alsu Akhmetshina noted that this graduation is the most numerous - 81 people. The total number of graduates of the MBA program at the HSB KFU amounted to 926 people. MBA program is growing and developing, which makes it one of the sustainable leaders of business education in Russia.
Alsu Akhmetshina congratulated the graduates on acquiring the MBA degree, wished them success in their future professional activities and invited them to further cooperation in the Alumni Association of the MBA program.
Higher School of Business expresses its gratitude:
- To the rector of KFU, Ilshat Gafurov, for the attention to the Higher School of Business and support of educational programs of the School;
- To the graduates for the choice of the Kazan MBA program, responsibility for the development of the program and the defence of graduation projects;
- To the members of the Final Certification Commission for long-term cooperation, great interest in the projects of students and high-quality evaluation of MBA program of the Higher School of Business KFU.
Published on 12.07.2019