The Higher School of Business held a lecture by Sung Joo Park, KAIST Business School (Business School of the Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea) Professor , a member of the International Board of Trustees of the Higher School of Business KFU.
The countries of the Asia-Pacific region have attracted considerable attention in the global economy as a zone of most dynamic economic growth, outpacing other regions of the world in terms of growth, including technologically advanced industries. Among the leading industrialized countries are Japan, China, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand. The accelerated modernization of the Asia-Pacific region countries has led to an optimum synthesis of the elements of tradition and modernity. The lecture by KAIST Business School (Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Korea Business schools) Professor , Sung Joo Park, was devoted to a historical analysis of the emergence of innovations and their spread in the marketplace, and a history of success modern Korean companies, the tools of synergy between the strong traditions and innovations of Japannese, Korean and Chinese economies were disclosed. The professor's lecture evoked a great deal of resonance among the learners.
A separate lecture was held for faculty and school staff to explore tools to improve the innovation of the Higher School of Business.
Sung Joo Pak
- Honorary professor at the business School of the Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST Business School, South Korea), PhD
- Founder President of AAPBS (Association of Asia-Pacific Business Schools)
- Founder of the Scientific Committee of EDUNIVERSAL
- South Korean group of Samsung Companies Advisory Professor
- Life member of the Korean Academy of Sciences and Technology
- Used to be a member of the International Council of AACSB, GFME, and member of the Advisory board of the EFMD
May 23, 2017, Sung Joo Park was elected as a member of the International Board of Trustees of the Higher School of Business KFU
Published on 25.05.2017